Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year = New Blog

Well i started this blog to help other testers out and over the past 2 years i got busy and stopped helping people. My apologies for this it was certainly not my intention to become so busy its just how things work out.

I have recently had a few conversations on the importance of the ISTQB. It seems this certifaction has been tainted of late. Mostly by testing/training companies looking for an easy $. I think the certificate is still of value but don't agree with the $2499.00 value that all companies in Australia seem to be placing on the 3 day course. So I have decided to revamp this old blog and run the Testing Acadamy from it (or perhaps a proper web site I have yet to make up my mind).

The aim of the Testing acadamy will be to add some meaning to the content of the ISTQB and instead of giving you hints at what to know to pass a test and recieve a pretty peice of paper I will be actually helping you to understand the content.

I look forward to kicking this off in 2009

cheers,

Darren

No comments: